Being The Petty One In A Relationship
Don’t Forget to download DatePlay App Here
Put your hands in the air if this post relates to you! Being petty is a full time job and as Joanne The Scammer once wisely said ‘be positive, be patient, be petty.’
- When he cancels on your date night so you don’t speak to him for like a whole hour or two (shocking right?!
- When you go out of your way to let them know how you REALLY feel (okay this is being just extra petty but we still love it).
- When something he does really annoys you but instead of talking about it, you just ignore him.
- Preparing a full PowerPoint presentation to put bae’s scheming ways on air to everyone on the planet.
- When you find out he has a side bae, so you take everything that’s his and then drop him like a fly.
- When he mentions other girls names while you’re arguing so you go full Beyoncé on him like a crazy woman.