How to Survive a Long-Distance Relationship
Whether you have been in a long-distance relationship for a while, or recently started a long-distance relationship, it’s important for the both of you to be on the same wave length. It can be challenging to be in one, but if you’re both committed then it can definitely become worthwhile and can either bring the two of you closer together, or pull you further apart.
Don’t forget to pre-register to DatePlay App HERE 😉
- Communication is Key – It is sacred and your partner will definitely value all and any messages, whether they’re short or long from you. If you lose communication then you might end up in a difficult situation so make sure to text or FaceTime every day.
- Write Down your Commitments –When you know exactly what your partner’s plans are on the relationship, then it will help you both to feel more secure and at ease. Jotting a few things down shows that you both plan on working on developing your relationship every single day.
- Visit each other whenever you can – Your work schedule may be very busy but if you’re committed enough, you will take the time to visit each other to develop your relationship. Making the effort to visit them is vital as you can catch up and spend some quality time together.
- Always Have Something To Look Forward To Together – Whether it’s a skype call or a holiday abroad together, you should both be excited and waiting for something. If you don’t have a milestone to look forward to then the relationship can feel pointless and uncertainties will arise and may grow into legitimate existential crises.
- Be Real – This is probably the most important piece of advice. If you don’t see it working out in the long-term, then you might as well quit while you’re ahead. Although many long-distance relationships work, obviously some do not; remember not to kid yourself and to be honest with each other.